POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering status : Re: Field rendering status Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering status
From: Vampyrium
Date: 29 Oct 2001 13:19:14
Message: <3bdd9da2$1@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  You say it is a bad idea, that claerly shows that you never did any work
involving video. I tried once to use pov for my multimedia projects and I
almost lost my job because I was trying to get the field rendering to work
proprly in the end I scrapped this idea because I had no choice, then on my
spare time I figured out the way to do this right, it involved many tests
with many types of footage. The conclusion I came to is clear and I dont see
why you could be against this. Name one piece of software or hardware that
will accept this format.